- I am appointed as a member of “Digital SuZhou” Advisory Committee by the SuZhou City Government.
- A new series of blogs “剖析公共数据授权运营” were published on the Open Data China Wechat Account
- A new invited op-ed as part of “The Impact of the Establishment of the National Data Bureau on the Future of Big Data” was published on Journal of Documentation, Information&Knowledge
- The new paper “Investigation into Authorized Public Data Operation: Its Positioning and Nature” was published on the Journal of Big Data
- ODI Fridays: Open data and China – a ten year review(Vdieo), May 2021, Open Data Institute
- Open A Can of SODA – Driving Urban Data Innovation with Openness as its Principle，2017, Paris Innovation Review
- Data Institutions in China:stewarding data in the cultural and migrant population sectors, Feb 2023, Open Data Institute Research Fellowship Report
- Advancing Data Justice Research and Practice: China Report, March 2022, Advancing Data Justice Project led by Alan Turing Institute